Centres of Arts, Culture and Tourism
The Fire Mountains - Timanfaya
What to see
- Estimated duration of the visit: 2 hours
- Prices: Adults, 9 Euro; children, 7-12 years, 4,50 Euro; Resident in the Canary Islands: Adults, 7,20 Euro; Childs, 3,60 Euro
- Opening hours: Daily from 9:00 h - 17:45 h
- Last Volcano coach trip: 17:00 h
- Restaurant "El Diablo:" 12:00 h - 16:30 h
- Special summer opening hours (until 30th September): Daily from 9:00 h to 19:00 h
- Last Volcano coach trip: 18:00 h
- Restaurant "El Diablo": 12:00 h - 16:45 h
- Gifts Shop: 9:00 h - 17:00 h.
Along the Fire Mountains originates what volcanologists call "geothermal anomalies", which means unusual temperatures on the surface coming from underground.
Within Timanfaya National Park there is a strech of
Services and Other Data
There is also a Gift Shop whre you can buy local products and souvenirs.
Opening hours: 9:00 h - 17:00 h.
Phone: + 34 928 840 057
Inside the Restaurant "El Diablo" (The Devil) there is a unique work of art that consists of an artificial glazed stone wall containing camel bones and a fig tree on the black surface. It is a tribute to Hilario´s Legend.
There is no result for this search parameters in the area of the Canary Islands.
What to do nearby
Choose from the many options that the island offers for your accommodation. An unsurpassed variety and quality.