What is Lanzarote Convention Bureau?
The Lanzarote Convention Bureau is a specialized area of the Tourism Council of Lanzarote whose objectives are:
- Advocacy, capture and Channeling of Touristic Meetings, focused on promoting the image of Lanzarote as a destination for congresses, conventions and incentives and events in general.
- To offer nominations from the hands of local and foreign professionals to national and international organizations.
- To lead the Congress, Conventions and Incentives industry.
- To offer organizers a free and impartial information service and advice.
- Development of statistics and studies of markets and trends.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in which actions to develop and goals to establish.
- Advising the Tourist Board on granting aid or partnerships, among others, to the organization of events.
- Inform and cooperate with foreign organizers at the request of outsiders about the number of permits required for development activities in Lanzarote. It currently has more than fifty vendor-members: Auditoriums, hostesses and entertainment companies will ensure the success of all types of professional events.
LANZAROTE CONVENTION BUREAU
35500 Arrecife, Lanzarote
Las Palmas - Canary Islands - Spain
SERVICES FOR ORGANIZERS
Learn about the services and facilities that Lanzarote Convention Bureau offers to organizers.
SERVICES TO MEMBERS
The Tourism Council of Lanzarote enables the participation, information and logistical support needed for those who are members of Lanzarote Convention Bureau.